Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence
The ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle said these works more than 2,000 years ago, and they still ring true today. As this pandemic has drained us physically and mentally, therefore we need a heavy dose of happiness to carry on with our routine future life. In these two days you will learn about the role of positive psychology, lifestyle medicine, music therapy, laughter therapy, gardening, Sufi therapies, sound therapy, hobby activation, laughter therapy and a happy home environment for happiness. You will also see short inspirational videos during the summit.
This summit has invited international and national honorable speakers of various specialties, who will relate happiness to their profession.
- To reduce stress and anxiety in current state of Pandemic.
- To bring happiness among community through sharing experiences of renowned national and international speakers.
- To introduce tools and therapies of happiness.
The workshop is for anyone who would like to be happier comprising following target audiences:
- Students all over the world from different specialties
- Chancellor and Vice chancellors of universities
- Deans and Directors of all Faculties
- Institutions and department heads
- Faculty members
- Doctors, specialists, family physicians
- Lifestyle specialists, Health coaches
First International Happiness Summit
Tools of Happiness During Pandemic
SpeakersMajor speakers below, see all list on the speakers page
Current Pandemic created an urgent need to learn how to be happy.
I highly appreciate the efforts of Pakistan Association of life style medicine (PALM) and Riphah Institute of life style medicine (RILSM) to organize this summit for professionals and public.