Pakistan Association Of Lifestyle Medicine In Collaboration With
Riphah Institute Of Lifestyle Medicine
Organizing First Ever Online
International Happiness Summit 2021
Tools Of Happiness During Pandemic
20th – 21st March 2021
“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence”
The ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle said these works more than 2,000 years ago, and they still ring true today. As this pandemic has drained us physically and mentally, therefore we need a heavy dose of happiness to carry on with our routine future life. In these two days you will learn about the role of positive psychology, lifestyle medicine, music therapy, laughter therapy, gardening, Sufi therapies, sound therapy, hobby activation, laughter therapy and a happy home environment for happiness. You will also see short inspirational videos during the summit.
This summit has invited international and national honorable speakers of various specialties, who will relate happiness to their profession.
Aims and Objective:
- To reduce stress and anxiety in current state of Pandemic.
- To bring happiness among community through sharing experiences of renowned national and international speakers.
- To introduce tools and therapies of happiness.
The workshop is for anyone who would like to be happier comprising following target audiences:
- Students all over the world from different specialties
- Chancellor and Vice chancellors of universities
- Deans and Directors of all Faculties
- Institutions and department heads
- Faculty members
- Doctors, specialists, family physicians
- Lifestyle specialists, Health coaches
- General public
Free registration will stay open starting from 15th March 2021. Be vigilant we have limited seats.